Saturday, February 13, 2010

Why I Like It Longer

This entry is regarding to the Win an LG Chocolate Phone Just Because You Like It Longer by Nuffnang.


"Life is short"

This phrase maybe sound cliche for us. Definitely. But we never realize that life is really that short until it's gone. *Now it sounds like... a song lyrics? -.-"* Forget about which song with this kind of lyrics.


We only got 86 400 seconds in a day
To turn it all around or throw it all away
We gotta tell ‘em that we love ‘em while we got the chance to say,
Gotta live like we’re dying
-Kris Allen-


Today I will write more on mobile phone. I never owned a 3G phone. All this while I bought my phone using my own money. Since I'm still studying *final year already! can't wait!*, to get myself a 3G phone is out of blue. I still remember, when my school allowed the students to bring phones to school, it was cool. Everyone bring their phone in hands wherever they go. Even to the toilet!
I always envy and got jealous as their phone keep beeping and continued SMS-ing as the lights off during night.

But somehow I realized, I'm not that rich to own a mobile phone. My dad got his first phone when I was in form one. My mom bought them 2 years later. That's why I never asked. But I never shy to ask my friends to take a look on their phones. I adored their phones. I promised one day, I will owned this but not now.

Then I was sent to Gopeng, somewhere in Guangzhou, China.
*Yes, I'm kidding you!*

In case you failed Malaysia Geography!

I'm studying there for a year and that was the first time I got to buy my own mobile phone. I used the money I got from my SPM's excellent fund. My first phone is a basic phone with colourful keypad. It was the cutest phone I ever saw. It got radio too. I can talk to my family wherever and whenever. My friends start calling me and I sent cute SMS to them. The first experience of having my own phone is something I will never forget.

Now, things changed. My youngest sister owned her first phone at 10! But I didn't deny at this era, phone is the most important gadget that people should have. We will get worried if our children didn't called if they return to home late. We will get worried if they stuck somewhere and the public phone is out of reach. *Mind vandalism too*.

Now, you know why I like it longer? This memory of having my first phone is something I should tell to my generation. How hard to line up for a public phone just for a 30 seconds call. How the feeling when your friends showed how cool their phone was. How excited I was when my mom bring me to a phone shop... I was 18. People should be grateful for their all-in-one phones they have right now. So people with 3G phones out there, don't forget to use it wisely!


It would be great if this will be my first 3G phone, I guess?


xoxo~



No comments: